Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Week 8-Raspberries

Week 8


Due Date: November 6, 2011

How Big is Baby: Peanut is the size of a raspberry!

Morning Sickness/Symptoms: All the time, day and night. 

Cravings: Ew food :(

Sleep: Exhausted! I could sleep all day!

I Can't Live Without: Nausea meds and the knowledge that I am going to be getting a perfect little baby so it makes this miserable period worth it. 

I Miss: Wanting to eat and not feeling sick.

I am Looking Forward to: My 2nd trimester!

Milestones: Baby is growing like mad, putting on about a millimeter every day and continuing to straighten out in the trunk. Though you can't feel it yet, baby is moving those little arms, legs, and (now only slightly) webbed fingers and toes like crazy.

Awkward Moments: Does almost puking in my car a few times count?

Exercise: Monday night dance class, no gym still for me!

Movement: Nope!

Gender: No idea.

Labor Signs: No!

No comments:

Post a Comment