Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Week 7-So Sick!


I don't have much in the way of updates, I have been feeling so sick lately that all I do is go to work, come home, and sleep! Poor Chase, I haven't been able to look at food let alone cook it, so he has been on his own food wise; pretty sure he is living off of Chipotle and McDonalds! Sometimes I have moments where something sort of sounds good, and he is so great about going out to grab it for me no matter what time it is! I find that broth is easy to get down, and that potatoes are still a go-to food.  Veggies (which I normally can't get enough of) totally gross me out. I can't wait for the day that a salad sounds appealing again!

Week 7

Due Date: November 6, 2011

How Big is Baby: Peanut is the size of blueberry!


Morning Sickness/Symptoms: You bet. I wish that I could sleep through the first few months and get to my second tri! I can't wait to feel better, pretty miserable!

Cravings: None. Just thinking about food makes me want to puke. 

Sleep: TIRED!! I come home and take a nap each day after work, and right around 2:00 I need to rest at work too or I feel like I am going to fall asleep!

I Can't Live Without: My nausea meds and bubbly water. Helps to sooth my tummy.

I Miss: Feeling "normal"

I am Looking Forward to: Feeling better!

Milestones: Baby's arms and legs are emerging and joints are starting to form!  
Awkward Moments: None this week haha.

Exercise: Went to dance class once this week, but was too sick the rest of the week to get to class or the gym :(

Movement: Nope!

Gender: No idea!

Labor Signs: No!

No comments:

Post a Comment