Friday, June 24, 2011

12 weeks and an NT Scan

Can't believe how fast time has gone by! We are almost done with the first trimester, and it just blows my mind.  I am still feeling sick, but I think that it is definitely getting better. We had our NT scan this week to check baby for Down's Syndrome, Trisomy-18, and other genetic disorders (they check the fluid at the back of the baby's neck and do a blood test on mommy).  I was nervous but Peanut looked great! All measurements and blood tests came back normal, although Peanut was not cooperative at all.  The doctor had such a hard time getting the measurements that she had me go walk in the hall for 40 minutes while she took another patient! By that time Peanut had re-adjusted and we got all of the measurements done.  Here are some pics of our little babe from the ultrasound!
Our little babe was sleeping comfortably

Tiny little hands!

Profile shot

Week 12

Due Date: November 6, 2011

How Big is Baby: Peanut is the size of plum!


Morning Sickness/Symptoms: It's finally starting to ease up! I still feel really tired and have some heartburn, but the nausea is clearly better than it was before!

Cravings: Salad! Finally I am wanting veggies again! My favorite salad to make at the moment is iceburg lettuce with tomatoes, dill, and cucmbers with a light asian vinagrette.  Still eating potatoes too-I like tator tots as well. 

Sleep: I have more energy, I am still tired  but it's getting better!

I Can't Live Without: Salad!!

I Miss: SUSHI-I would kill for some raw tuna.

I am Looking Forward to: Eating said sushi!

Milestones: Baby's arms and legs are emerging and joints are starting to form!  

Awkward Moments: Hmmmm

Exercise: Going to dance class and back in thy gym! Mostly walking but starting to run again too!

Movement: None.

Gender: No idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment