Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Week 10-Prunes and an Ultrasound!

We had our 10 week ultrasound today, and boy has baby made progress since we saw him/her last!! Our checkup was over a month ago when we were 6 weeks, and between that time and now baby went from being a tiny little bean with a heartbeat to what looks like a real baby! Peanut was moving all over the place and very active, we even got a spread eagle shot at one point- although it's way too early to know if Peanut is a boy or a girl.  I totally got teary seeing our little one-and just can't believe how much progress our babe is making!

Our little babe has a HUGE head right now!
Waving at mom and dad!

Spread eagle and showing off the goods-someone isn't shy!

Sleeping-you can see the jaw bone and spine



Due Date: November 6, 2011

How Big is Baby: Peanut is the size of a prune (but not nearly as wrinkly)!

Morning Sickness/Symptoms: Still sick all the time, but hoping that soon I will be on my way to feeling better!

Cravings: Baked potatoes-and bread because I can keep it down.

Sleep: Still super tired, but I don't need naps all the time anymore. I usually get tired around 2:00 but then I have decent energy at night!

I Can't Live Without: Ice chips-so comforting when I am nauseous.

I Miss:
Going to the gym! I'm starting to get antsy, time to get back in gear!

I am Looking Forward to: Our NT scan in a few weeks-I just love getting to see Peanut!

Milestones: With bones and cartilage starting to form and vital organs beginning to function, baby is making major progress.  Body length will almost double in the next three weeks, and arm joints are now working (soon legs will start working too).

Awkward Moments:
 None except for when a lady from our meeting asked if I was pregnant-which was VERY awkward because we haven't told ANYONE yet! She said that she could tell because I looked sick the last few weeks.

Exercise: Dance class, and some light cardio in the gym.

Movement: None that I can feel, although baby is moving around!

Gender: No clue!

Labor Signs: Nope!


No comments:

Post a Comment