Tuesday, August 16, 2011

24 week Update

I just can't believe how fast time is flying by! This is viability week for our little bug, which means that if (god forbid) she were born right now, she would be able to survive outside the womb (with LOTS of help from doctors and a long time in the NICU, of course). That being said, we definitely don't want her to come yet! She needs lots more time to bake.


24 weeks and 4 days!

Week 24

Due Date: November 6, 2011

How Big is Baby: Our bug is the size of a papaya
 
Morning Sickness/Symptoms: No morning sickness, but my leg cramps are awful. I get them in the middle of the night and they are crazy! I hate charlie horses with a passion. I think that they are related to dehydration so I try to make sure to drink tons of water.

Cravings: None!

Sleep: Sleeping well, I had one night that I woke up a few times and ended up on the couch for like 20 minutes because it seemed like it would be more comfortable than my bed, but I think I was just adjusting to my growing belly, and I seem to have adjusted because I'm back to sleeping well.

I Can't Live Without: Kale, Kombucha, and coconut water.

I Miss: Being able to bend over easily and working out hard.

I am Looking Forward to: Sushi (of course), and holding baby!!

Milestones:Baby's skin is getting more pink!


Exercise: My running and walking every day, still up about 3 pounds.

Movement: Tons! She is one busy little girl. You can now see my stomach move when she kicks, it literally shakes when she is punching hard! A little like an alien, but still awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment