Tuesday, August 16, 2011

22 Weeks

Baby girl is soo incredibly active now! It's amazing what a difference just two weeks makes. Chase can feel her little kicks, and it melts my heart. He loves talking to her and telling her to kick his hands. I feel good, no cravings and plenty of energy.  Besides the occasional kicks from baby, I often feel like I did before I got pregnant. I hope it stays that way for as long as possible!  
Baby bump is growing! 22 weeks and 4 days :)

Week 22

Due Date: November 6, 2011

How Big is Baby: Peanut is the size of a papaya! 
 
 

Morning Sickness/Symptoms: No morning sickness thank god that part is in the past! Not many symptoms either, and thanks to being able to stay in the gym I'm up about 3 pounds from my pre-preg weight!

Cravings: None really, eating all the things I used to. I tend to eat a lot of Kale with tomato sauce (YUM) and I love olives and capers.

Sleep: Sleeping well, sometimes I notice I'm a little less comfortable because of my belly but in general sleep is good.

I Can't Live Without: The gym-I NEED to be able to decompress after a day at work.

I Miss: Sushi, my clothes fitting the way they used to.

I am Looking Forward to: Sleeping on my tummy.

Milestones: Her eyes and lips are more developed, and she is sleeping in cycles like a newborn!

Awkward Moments: Nada!

Exercise: Running and walking for an hour a day-I try to do about 4 1/2 miles or so, and dance class!

Movement: Kicks and punches, baby girl loves her dance parties!

Gender: A tiny little woman :)


No comments:

Post a Comment